News, Updates, & Resources
Links & Publications
* Debate Brown vs Villa with the Daily Herald. Brown spoke for the people while Villa spoke for corporations.
* Know more on Voting “No to Amendment 1”
* Misinformation on the Safe-T Act passed by the Democrats and those that helped support passing the legislation for the “Pretrial-Fairness-Act”.
Daily Herald also covered the Press Conference. Heather Brown holding a sign in support for the victims.
Live video can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/brownilsenator25/
Live Video can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/brownilsenator25/
* Protecting Every Child with a Heartbeat DuPage Policy Journal Publication.
* Gas Prices Publication in West Cook News:
* Supporting our Police as the Democrats imposed the new Safe-T Act (What they want you to see) https://icjia.illinois.gov/researchhub/articles/the-2021-safe-t-act-icjia-roles-and-responsibilities
* Supporting our communities and our Police while they have to now abide with the Safe-T Act. Full Text. As Criminals will be set free Starting July 2022. Every resident should be scared. (Please use google translate for this portion. They did not allow translations for the bill. They want to keep hidden from the public 700+ pages)
* Voter Integrity – How to Sign up to be an Election Judge in our District 25 Republican Judges are needed! Or they will be filled by Democrat judges.
– Dupage County – https://www.dupagecounty.gov/Election/48695/