News, Updates, & Resources
Links & Publications
* Kane County Safety Act Crimes Updated Weekly
* Fire in the City of West Chicago 11/30/23. Working with our current Senator to get the ball rolling as soon as possible and keep our people safe no matter party lines right now. The people in the I am an Independent Alderman for right now are top priority.
* Against Antisemitism and terrorist organizations. Against Pro-Hamas.
* DuPage County $20 Million Dollar Renovation Due to the Safety-Act. We the people will have to pay for via taxes.
* Intimidation at Meet & Greet Events occurring regularly
* Only Alderman to Vote “No” on increasing taxes and our water bills and consistently requests for fiscal spending, as the people in our community cannot afford the increases due to our economy.
* Debate Brown vs Villa with the Daily Herald. Brown spoke for the people for our economy, small businesses, also warning about the “Safety Act” as well as “Open Boarders” while Villa spoke for large corporations as well as claiming the only people crossing were from Venezuela.
* Heather Browns’ Child Violently Attacked on the bus – “battery charge” with the school not giving much thought as punishment. Protecting the abusers not the victims. Also, via Covid season, teaching students to hate white skinned people during Black History month, taught by the librarian. (He did not read the book to kindergarteners in 2020, he showed the pictures while pointing at white children in the book stating, “look at how mean these kids are”, and commentating his own version of the story while stating “the little girl tore her favorite dress when ripped away from her family and thrown into a cage, but was release back to her family once Martin Luther King Jr. made his speech. (This fell in line with an attempt to shame our agents on the boarder. False History being taught to our children.)
* (Passed) “No to Amendment 1”
* Misinformation on the Safe-T Act passed by the Democrats and those that helped support passing the legislation for the “Pretrial-Fairness-Act”.
Daily Herald also covered the Press Conference. Heather Brown holding a sign in support for the victims.
Live video can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/brownilsenator25/
Live Video can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/brownilsenator25/
* Protecting Every Child with a Heartbeat DuPage Policy Journal Publication. Though our State is run by Cook County and not much will change until eyes are opened with abortions in our State, I believe that our religious help Centers have had their freedoms stripped away. “Can’t say Baby” Bill was passed on all clinics. Planned Parenthood as well as the religious centers can only tell mothers that it is a “clump of cells” or they will be shut down by offering education or as the Democrats would call it “deceptive acts“.
* Gas Prices Publication in West Cook News:
* Supporting our Police as the Democrats imposed the new Safe-T Act (What they want you to see) https://icjia.illinois.gov/researchhub/articles/the-2021-safe-t-act-icjia-roles-and-responsibilities
* Supporting our communities and our Police while they have to now abide with the Safe-T Act. Full Text. As Criminals will be set free Starting July 2022. Every resident should be scared. (Please use google translate for this portion. They did not allow translations for the bill. They want to keep hidden from the public 700+ pages)
* Voter Integrity – How to Sign up to be an Election Judge in our District 25 Republican Judges are needed! Or they will be filled by Democrat judges.
– Dupage County – https://www.dupagecounty.gov/Election/48695/